Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pinhole to Cyanotype

So, I've decided more on my process than I have on my actual concept at this point. I'm planning on shooting with a pinhole camera that I made out of a small suitcase, shooting paper negatives (regular Ilford multigrade paper), scanning it in, processing it, printing digital negatives, and then printing those over cyanotypes.

I have a few test images from the camera that I flipped and slightly edited just as examples from the actual camera. I'm planning on continuing to shoot landscape and architectural type shots for the assignment, although I don't have any particular issue with shooting portraiture for this. I will update as soon as I know what I want to shoot.






--David

1 comment:

  1. These look good... now you need to develop a focus that guides the criteria for your image capture.

    ReplyDelete